Skip To Main Content
School Club Policies & Responsibilities
- Demonstrates Eagle Expectations at all times
- Attend all club meetings.
- Contribute positively to the club.
- Remind family about club meetings.
- Do your best and nothing less.
- Review club calendar with your student.
- Support your student in their club activities.
- Pick-up student promptly after club meetings or arrange for student to attend Extended Day Enrichment Program (EDEP).
Our School Policies
- Clubs are organized into Fall and Spring sections. Students may participate in a club during Fall only, spring only, or both. This varies by club.
- Younger brothers/sisters of club members may not wait unsupervised on campus.
- We value the time of our club sponsors. Please observe the pick-up time for your students club. Two late pick-ups may result in student's removal from club.